BEGINNER SOAP MAKING WORKSHOP
This fun, informative, and interactive two-hour workshop introduces you to the wonderful world of COLD PROCESS SOAPMAKING!
Whether you are interested in making soap for fun and gifting, as a new hobby, or help to launch your own soap making business at a local market, you'll find everything you need right here!
OUR WORKSHOP MISSION:
To make you completely confident, with knowledge, tips and tricks to be able to make your next batch of soap in your own kitchen.
WHAT YOU GET:
A re-useable silicone mold and all materials needed to make a beautiful batch of soap, and a printed end-of-workshop recap.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will learn what soap is, where it comes from, how it's made, and you'll make your own luxurious 3-pound batch (8 to 14 bars) of natural soap, customized with your choice of colour and scent. You will learn tips and tricks to ensure that every batch of soap will work out perfectly.
Maximum 8 participants.
- This is an adult-oriented workshop, not recommended or suitable for children under the age of 13.
- Not recommended for pregnant women due to essential oil usage. Check with your health care professional or licensed aromatherapist.
- We suggest you arrive about 5 minutes prior to the posted workshop start time.
- The workshop runs for approximately 2 hours.
- The workshop is held within The Good Planet Company located downtown at 764 Fort Street, Victoria, B.C. (between Douglas & Blanshard)
WHAT TO WEAR:
Come as you are, but we suggest you wear closed-toe shoes and a long-sleeved shirt.
Join our mailing list (see link below) to get the scoop on other new workshops, special sales, contests, and more.