BEGINNER SOAP MAKING - DAYTIME
This fun, informative and interactive two-hour workshop introduces you to the wonderful world COLD PROCESS SOAPMAKING!
Whether you are interested in making soap for fun and gifting, as a new hobby, or help to launch your own soap making business at a local market, you'll find everything you need right here!
Learn what soap is, where it comes from, how it's made, and you'll make your own luxurious 3 pound batch (8 to 12 bars) of natural soap, customized with your choice of colour and scent. Get a ton of tips and tricks to ensure that every batch of soap will work out perfectly, and you will receive a free, re-useable silicone mold, so you can easily practice your soap making at home!
- Maximum 8 participants.
- This is an adult-oriented workshop, not recommended or suitable for children under the age of 16.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- We suggest you arrive about 5 minutes prior to the posted workshop start time.
- Workshop runs approximately 2 hours.
- Workshop is held within The Good Planet Company located downtown at: 764 Fort Street, Victoria, B.C. (between Douglas & Blanchard)
WHAT TO WEAR:
Come as you are, but we suggest you wear closed-toe shoes and a long-sleeved shirt.
Join our mailing list (see link below) to get the scoop on other new workshops, special sales, contests and more.