Candle Dye Block - Brown
In a vegetable wax base for easy dispersion, this versatile colour works great in paraffin or vegetable based waxes. Allows the production of Black, Charcoal or Grey coloured candles. Dyes can be mixed to achieve different colour creations. Use a bit of the Black dye to darken other colours.
- Adjust colour/shade by increasing or decreasing the ratio of dye to wax, see product photo for reference.
- Please bear in mind that colours will vary depending on the type of wax and/or fragrance use.
- Looking to make the colour a bit darker? Add a small piece of Black Dye Block to your dyed wax.
- All dyes fade over a period of time. Light colours tend to fade faster than dark colours.
- We recommend not over-heating dyes in wax. Excessive heat can oxidize the wax and have a deteriorating effect on dyes.