NATURAL LIQUID SOAP WORKSHOP
This fun, informative, and interactive two-hour workshop teaches the technique, tips and tricks involved in making NATURAL LIQUID SOAP!
Have you always wanted to learn how to make "Dr. Bronner's" style liquid soap, but didn't want to deal with the research, fuss, mess, uncertainty and time-consuming process of making it? You'll find everything you need right here!
You will gain all the knowledge, tips and tricks to make liquid Castile soap in your own home, and we will show you how to test your soap's pH level for maximum safety and comfort.
You will walk away with enough product to make three litres of your own Castile-style liquid soap. You will also receive a 500ml glass pump bottle filled with our liquid soap, which can be scented during the workshop with any one of Starlite's essential oils.
Maximum 4 participants. (COVID safe set-up)
- This is an adult-oriented workshop, not recommended or suitable for children under the age of 16.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- We suggest you arrive about 5 minutes prior to the posted workshop start time.
- The workshop runs for approximately 2 hours.
- The workshop is held within The Good Planet Company located downtown at 764 Fort Street, Victoria, B.C. (between Douglas & Blanshard)
WHAT TO WEAR:
Come as you are, but we suggest you wear closed-toe shoes and a long-sleeved shirt.
Join our mailing list (see link below) to get the scoop on other new workshops, special sales, contests, and more.