ADVANCED SOAP MAKING WORKSHOP - RAINBOW
This is an advanced workshop, intended for those people who have taken our Beginner's Soap Making Workshop, or who have a good working knowledge of the theory and practice of making cold process soap.
SHOW YOUR PRIDE! We will make a batch of beautiful, bright rainbow soap using mica colourants in a silicone loaf mold. The intent of this workshop is to recreate the gay pride flag in a batch of luxurious cold process soap, that you will be proud to gift to your friends and family. We are aiming for the gay pride colours but you can make any kind of rainbow you want!
We think you will be thrilled with the results! (Makes 8 - 16 bars, depending on the thickness of your slices - total cured weight approximately 1.2kg)
Maximum 4 participants. (COVID safe set-up)
- This is an adult-oriented workshop, not recommended or suitable for children under the age of 16.
- Not advisable if you are pregnant due to the use of essential oils - check with us or a licensed aromatherapist if in doubt.
- We suggest you arrive about 5 minutes prior to the posted workshop start time.
- The workshop runs for approximately 2 hours.
- The workshop is held within The Good Planet Company located downtown at 764 Fort Street, Victoria, B.C. (between Douglas & Blanshard)
WHAT TO WEAR:
Come as you are, but we suggest you wear closed-toe shoes and a long-sleeved shirt.
Join our mailing list (see link below) to get the scoop on other new workshops, special sales, contests, and more.