MELT & POUR SOAP BLOCK - WHITE
- You don't have time to make your soap from scratch?
- You don't want to play around with a finicky lye calculator?
- You don't want to have to deal with sodium hydroxide?
- You want to "make" soap with your kids or grandkids?
- You don't have time for a three or four week cold process curing time?
Here's the answer! Let us make your soap for you!
This 900 gram (almost 2lbs) tub of pure white "melt and pour soap" makes life easy - all you need to do is chop it into 1cm square cubes and carefully melt it, using 30-second blasts, in your microwave. Alternately, a very gentle stovetop heat or bain-marie will also do the trick.
Just add colour, scent and any other additives, pour it into a mold, and allow to set for a few hours. That's all there is to it!
This is a premium quality soap that you and your family will love to use every day - and it's priced right!
INGREDIENTS: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Origin), Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Sorbitol (Moisturizer, SorbitanOleate (Emulsifier), Oat Protein (Conditioner)